Supporting Regional Entrepreneurship
What is RISE?
Accelerate your business. Grow your impact.
The iAccelerate Rise program supports new and existing regional businesses with practical workshops, online learning and a network of experts to help you grow and scale.
In 2024 our Rise program will focus on business in several key industries:
Each program will be delivered at one of our hubs in regional NSW with businesses across the state also able to join virtually.
Who should apply?
iAccelerate Rise can support businesses and ideas, including:
- Existing businesses looking to revitalise their strategy to launch new products or services
- Startup businesses looking to turn an idea into a business
- Not-for-profits and social enterprises looking to make a financially sustainable impact in their community
How does it work?
RISE is a blended program, meaning you can work from anywhere, at your own pace using the online course content as well as join facilitated sessions and mentoring. This is an 8-week program culminating in a live pitch event. You will be taught how to develop a pitch you can use to attract paying customers, investors, and the media.
A weekly plan would look like:
- Spend 2-3 hours working on their business at their own pace and
- 3 hours working together with an expert facilitator
- Optional mentoring sessions with an industry expert
Latest Rise News
This economic recovery project is jointly funded by the Commonwealth and the New South Wales Government under the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements.