RISE First Nations
What is RISE First Nations?
The RISE First Nations program is a one day practical workshop designed specifically for First Nations people to provide you with the practical tools to take your business idea or existing business further.
The workshops include:
- Tools to help you develop your project, idea or business
- Hands-on practical activities
- Learnings from and with each other
Each workshop is delivered locally with other First Nations businesses and aspiring business owners
The workshop will cover:
- Networking with other First Nations businesses
- How to communicate your values
- Test your business idea
- Test your business model
- Communicating your idea with others
Following the one day RISE workshop you can choose to have one on one or group mentoring to further develop the learnings from the workshop.
This is an opportunity if you have:
- An idea you want to develop into a business or social enterprise
- A business that you want to take a step back and look at differently
- A community project you want to develop
Our next workshop will be in:
- Eurobodalla Shire
- Tweed / Byron
How to register
Interested? Register for our Byron Bay workshop today
Tuesday 7 November 2023
9.30am - 3.00pm
Vali Hotel, Byron Bay
Sea Health Products
As a result of the program, my business has an exciting, achievable vision to work towards and a strategy to get there. We are beginning to see some incredible results.