Throughout the program you will gain the knowledge and skills to innovate in your business or bring a completely new idea to life.
We will take you through our award winning RISE pre-accelerator program over 8 weeks.
You will also be partnered with mentors who are leaders in their fields to help you maximise your learning and your business growth.
Who should apply?
Our program can support businesses and ideas, including:
- Startup businesses looking to turn an idea into a business
- Not-for-profits and organisations looking to make a financially sustainable impact in their community
- Existing businesses looking to revitalise their strategy to launch new products or service
If you’re not sure if this is the right opportunity for you, give us a call to discuss what we have available for you.
Key Dates for the Ecotourism Program
Now to June 2024 - Expression of interest/Applications open
July 2024 - Successful applicants will be notified they are in the Program.
August 2024 - You will join our RISE program which focuses on validation, customer discover and pitch practice, among other topics!
Workshops will run on Wednesdays 9.30am to 12.30pm.
All participants have the option of joining online or can come together as a group at our Shoalhaven campus.
September 2024 - The Program ends with a pitch event to showcase your business and the skills you've developed.
How does it work?
RISE is a blended program, meaning you can work from anywhere, at your own pace using the online course content as well as join facilitated sessions and mentoring. This is an 8-week program culminating in a live, pitch event. You will be taught how to develop a pitch you can use to attract paying customers, investors, and the media.
A weekly plan would look like:
- Spend 2-3 hours working on their business at their own pace and
- 3 hours working together with an expert facilitator
- Optional mentoring sessions with an industry expert