Planning Crowdfunding Success
Speaker: Aly Khalifa – North Carolina State University
You’ve got an idea that the world is waiting for. But how will the world help you launch it? Emerge with a list on how to address 10 critical steps of your crowdfunding plan.
Who: Entrepreneurs who are ready to launch a consumer product or service.
Learning: Participants will emerge with an action plan for their crowdfunding campaign.
Takeaway: Participants will walk away from the workshop with:
1. Reality-check on what exactly should be launched in the crowdfunding campaign.
2. Crowdfunding checklist with action items.
3. Ideas on how to engage others in the experience of building the venture.
4. Critical communication skills to build fans.
5. Techniques to build momentum for a successful campaign.