Meet the startups of our latest cohort
Our team at iAccelerate is thrilled to announce the new cohort of startups for our July 2020 program.
- Vyaadishah Technologies Pty Ltd aims to revolutionize the Recruitment/HR Industry by optimizing the Business and Applicant experience through the provision of digital broadcasting recruitment and business platform.
- Mogwai Labs is developing fermentation and flavor solutions for the Australian brewing sector, who want access to Australian produced yeast and quality assurance services.
- DropPoint maximizes field service logistics to improve economic and environmental outcomes and ensure customer satisfaction.
- PourMyBeer Australia creates self-serve beverage technology for the hospitality space.
- The Connected Parent is a coach for parents that wants to tackle challenges in ways that build a good relationship with their kids.
- Neptune Maritime creates an on-demand platform that will connect vetted marine service providers to vessel owners, ship managers, charterers, and shippers in global markets.
- Magma Health is creating a wearable device that tracks ovulation and mitigates exposure to infectious disease.
- The Savvy Runner is creating an app for a Wholistic Run Coaching/Programs for the recreational runner.
- Own Words by Jane Tanner is creating a digital story resume that comprises modalities that save candidates and employers time and reduce stress.
- SteriGadget is an automated phone cleaning device primarily designed for health care professionals fitting in seamlessly with the daily routines of over 50 million healthcare workers to preventing cross-contamination of infection in healthcare facilities.
- iRail Pty Ltd creates a system that uses artificial intelligence to analyse the sound of train interacting tracks, therefore detecting track flaws
- Aussie Bee Venom provides Beekeeping Supplies & Honey within the Shoalhaven region
The cohort of 12 has already hit the ground running and is now in week 4 of the program. Over the next 4 weeks, these startups will continue working with iAccelerate mentors and facilitators through the Activate program and learn a principled approach to new product development, customer discovery, and continuous improvement to ensure a solid foundation to launch a sustainable business.
Activate draws upon the Lean Startup method and more. This year, the iAccelerate program is being delivered virtually as an interactive online course, through a blend of facilitator-led workshops, self-paced online learning, individual mentoring, active learning and peer support.
“iAccelerate has a blended approach to learning, meaning participants learn by themselves first, then come together as a (virtual) group where they can share their learning journey and business ideas with their peers under the guidance of an expert facilitator”, shares iAccelerate Educate Program Manager Sabine Straver.
The new cohort are already enjoying the benefits of being among like minded entrepreneurs at iAccelerate.
“iAccelerate provides important guidance at the early stage of startup but also a supportive environment that can keep your spirit up during the whole journey,” Chuhao Liu shares.
The SDGs help our residents define their aspirational purpose in a way that is relevant and inspiring to stakeholders and create lasting social change to the community. Throughout our Program entrepreneurs are encouraged to implement SDGs across their business.
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a bold universal agreement to end poverty and all its dimensions and craft an equal, just and secure world – for people, planet, and prosperity.
“Founding a startup is a very exciting but lonely journey. It would be great to join iAccelerate to surround yourself with similar-minded founders and supportive mentors”, Chuhao Liu of iRail mentions.
Applications for our next intake are now open. This is your opportunity to join a community of like-minded entrepreneurs based in the Illawarra. Find out more about joining the next intake. Better be quick applications close 18th Sep.
iAccelerate. We’re passionate about supporting the success of startups and entrepreneurs. With a unique accelerator and incubator program where a thriving community of like-minded individuals thrive. Our program offerings can help you Prime, Activate, Grow, and Expand your idea.