Me3D accepted into the Australian Landing Pad in Singapore
iAccelerate resident company Me3D was accepted into the Australian Landing Pad in Singapore in January and will spend 3 months working with the Austrade team there to expand into the region.
The Australian Landing Pad in Singapore provides market-ready Australian startups with access to Singapore’s renowned innovation and startup ecosystem, and is a springboard to ASEAN and global markets. To date, the Landing Pad has graduated more than 20 alumni across a range of industry verticals including medtech, edtech, logistics and fintech.
Operating out of the Landing Pad
Me3D attended the Austrade Landing Pad Singapore opening event on Tuesday 29th January. They have already spent a few weeks operating out of the landing pad, making new connections into the regional education markets, taking customers through their new products and meeting with investment connections.
Me3D have joined Cohort #7 which also includes:
- Brolly – Australia’s first social media archiving tool, built with government compliance in mind. Brolly provides a simple, innovative archive solution that meets compliance standards.
- Formulytica – specialising in new product development and the analytical science of semi-solid formulations, specifically for topical application utilised in dermatology, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, veterinary and personal care products.
- InVuite – a process orchestration and workflow management tool for retrieving medical information for life underwriting and claims.
- Me3D – complete classroom-centric 3D printing solutions including hardware, software, materials, lesson content and unlimited support. At the core of the innovation is the cloud-based software platform BuildFlow, putting 3D printing tools in the hands of students and educators.
- Working Mouse – software development of cloud-based web and mobile solutions. Their software development is powered by their unique, patented Codebots technology. It writes, on average, up to 92.68% of web and mobile application code.
Me3D’s focus is on designing classroom ready solutions for integrating 3D printing in education. Me3D set out to embed 3D printing as a core education technology and improve engagement of kids with STEM learning and design thinking. Learn more here…