iAccelerate July cohort announced
iAccelerate have announced the ten startups that will make up the July 2018 iAccelerate cohort, the second cohort for the year.
Congratulations and welcome to the ten new iAccelerate resident companies!
The new residents will hit the ground running in the iAccelerate Centre with the start of the iAccelerate Educate startup acceleration program on 5th July with Lean 1 Methodology Learning Session. Throughout the program the startups will continue to build on their Business Model Canvas and Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
About the new residents:
- BarefootNatureConnect – In harnessing the transformative potential of digital technology alongside an innovative learning model, we make learning visible, anywhere, anytime.
- Education Through Animation – Through the use of animation we create a vivid learning experience that children will pay attention to and remember.
- GenSpeak – A language program with a social conscience that goes past vocabulary learning and into face to face conversations by pairing a younger person wanting to learn a language with an older person living within the community.
- Green Caffeen – Reducing the use of disposable coffee cups. Embracing the principles of repair, reuse and re-manufacture. The scheme provides re-useable coffee cups to participating cafes and coffee outlets which are available for scheme members to use when they buy a coffee.
- Nestd – A digital property buyer advisor that assists buyers make more informed investment decisions by providing accessible, affordable and personalised financial advice.
- Ripplz Fundraising – A social enterprise that aims to disrupt the fundraising industry for volunteer lead organisations.
- sHEROes – Full coverage briefs made from a sustainable, breathable bamboo fibre, in a BSCI certified factory.
- TUDI – Turning Spare Change Into Property. TUDI’s vision is to give Millennials the same opportunity to participate in the great Australian dream like all other generations before them – property ownership.
- Valen Energy – Advanced off grid architectural solar power stations. No more underground cable / trenching is required.
- Wise Robotics – Intelligent identification and counting of wildlife.
Watch this space for more information about the iAccelerate resident companies.