Tours and information sessions
Step inside and see for yourself
We believe what we do here is pretty special, and the best way to get a real taste for it is to step inside and see for yourself.
At iAccelerate, we regularly throw open our doors for special tour and information sessions for anyone keen to learn more about the exceptional facilities and programs we offer. If you’re considering applying, are an investor or potential partner, or a just plain curious member of the community, we’d love to have you.
What will I discover?
When you call in and see us at one of our scheduled tour and information session, you’ll get to:
- Hear about the iAccelerate program, it’s past, present and exciting future
- Deep dive into some of the program’s specifics
- Uncover pathways to engage with us and our community
- Tour our purpose-built premises and see what we offer our residents, and
- Take home an iAccelerate information pack with plenty of information on enriching your startup or established business and supporting the innovation ecosystem.
It may be just the spark you need to set your journey alight.
“Everyone is approachable, everybody is really willing to help you out and answer your questions.”
Elliot Pilton, Founder, Wize Robotics
New intakes start with a written application then a pitch to our selection panel. Those who make the cut move to our trailblazing Educate program. Meeting the assessment criteria moves businesses into the seed funding, incubation and opportunities for further funding. The final step is graduation into the local economy as a well-prepared and sustainable business.