Speaker: Aly Khalifa – North Carolina State University
Stop procrastinating and hiding behind meetings and business plans. It’s time to come up with new ideas. Warning: this will get silly. Come with a challenge and leave with some inspiration.
Who – All entrepreneurs who want to improve their problem-solving skills.
Learning – Participants will have the chance to work in groups to solve each individual’s problem, and learn new techniques for team-building while addressing important challenges.
Takeaway – Participants will walk away from the workshop with:
1. How leadership can involve asking for help
2. Experience on solving individual problems with a fresh team
3. New creative exercises that can be applied to a variety of challenges
4. Setting the stage for a creative and collaborative culture
5. Ideas and concepts to solving a current problem