Test Social Enterprise Idea Workshop
Do you have a business idea that you want to try out? Is it one that could not only make money but also make a difference in your community or
Do you have a business idea that you want to try out? Is it one that could not only make money but also make a difference in your community or for the planet? Come along to iAccelerate’s “Test your Social Enterprise idea” workshop.
In this hands-on workshop:
* Learn how to assess the viability of your idea
* Understand ways to measure your ideas social impact
* Be introduced to various ways to fund your Social Enterprise
* Learn how the B Corporation framework can help solidify your idea
* See how iAccelerate can support you transforming your idea to a business
The session will be run by iAccelerate’s Social Entrepreneur in Residence, Jason Graham-Nye LinkedIn
Co-founder / CEO gDiapers
Known for his entrepreneurial success and vision, Jason is a recognised impact business leader in the US and UK. He and his wife Kim are the co-founders of gDiapers, a 15 year old, US based, Ventured backed eco-friendly baby nappy company. Jason has a passion for disruptive innovation in product design, company culture and the venture capital world. gDiapers was the world’s first Cradle to Cradle certified consumer packaged goods and the company was an early certified B Corporation.
- Building a huge community of passionate Mums
- Diverting tens of millions of nappies away from landfill
Running the business with my wife
Duration: 2 hours
Cost: $50 + gst + booking fees
Spots are strictly limited, register now via Eventbrite to secure your spot in the workshop.
Email [email protected] or call (02) 4239 2150 for further information.
(Tuesday) 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
$50 + gst + booking fees