Give your business a boost with UOW Pitch sponsorship.
UOW Pitch is back in 2017 for the fifth consecutive year and we would like to offer you the chance to be a part of this exciting initiative.
UOW Pitch attracts the brightest, most energetic and entrepreneurial minded UOW students and staff. The competition offers applicants opportunities to turn their ideas into reality by offering cash prizes, professional pitch training plus an invitation to interview for the iAccelerate program.
Read some of our latest success stories and see why we've exceeded our aim to promote and encourage entrepreneurialism within the University community!
What's in it for you?
The UOW Pitch competition provides fantastic benefits and value to its sponsors including:
- A unique opportunity for targeted exposure to over 1600 Academic staff members, over 25,000 locally enrolled students at the University.
- Promotion and media exposure through widespread local and national media coverage, our social media channels, mailing list, website and our media contacts.
Business Development and Access
- Reach startup businesses, students and staff, likely to be interested in your services providing an opportunity to develop / grow connections and networks with both local and national players in the startup space.
- Opportunity for talent scouting and recruit.
- Gain credibility in the local innovation ecosystem and gain access to the UOW Innovation culture, iAccelerate and its members.
- Provide much needed financial support to the growing startup community in the Illawarra.
- Opportunity to make a difference to a region undergoing major economic change.
- Opportunity to give back to the local community and continue to grow the Illawarra’s Innovation Ecosystem.
Read our sponsorship brochure or contact us to find out how you can get involved: