152HQ introduces QicWorks for a business that works
Tired of not knowing how profitable your jobs are? Want to stop running your business with spreadsheets?
Then look no further….
QicWorks is a fully cloud based SaaS job management and staff compliance system for construction, building, infrastructure and plant maintenance providers, who share resources across multiple trading entities, need to handle complex rate structures and have mobile work fronts.
Easy to use and very intuitive, QicWorks is all about capturing real time job costings direct from the field. It focuses on using single entry field data to seamlessly and effortlessly flow through job management, resource compliance, payroll and invoicing processes. This data can then be sent to direct external accounting software, with costs settling against the correct reporting entity and account.
QicWorks was to perfect solution for Industrial Maintenance & Fabrications Pty Ltd (IMF). Based in the Hunter Valley, IMF were having difficulty finding software that could not only handle payroll for their 140 employees but was then able to use this data to accurately calculate job profitability.
“By automating our payroll through the use of the QicWorks tablet system, we have saved up to 4 hours a day in administration” says Scott Unwin, Managing Director.
QicWorks emphasis is on being able to:
- • assign the correct resource to the job based on their skill set and certification,
- • accurately calculate job costings even for transient labour,
- • collate all aspects of the job life cycle from quoting to closeout
- • report costs by Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), resource, task or job, all from the one platform.
QicWorks helps address all management issues, from:
- • Scheduling resources to the minute, at Task level, through drag n drop technology
- • Being able to calculate Work In Progress at any time, not just at month end
- • Utilise Job and Task templates for re-occurring works
- • Report job completion by effort or hours, and
- • Removes data duplication and manipulation
As today’s businesses transition towards a more transient workforce, QicWorks strength is in assigning the correct resource to a job, managing how the business earns its fees and knowing in real time exactly what a job costs to perform.