iAccelerate offers a tailored education program built around delivering key knowledge areas critical to rapidly building a successful startup business.
The courses are delivered by a combination of industry experts, experienced entrepreneurs, investors, paid professional Advisors and UOW Academics. The learning sessions, workshops and lunch & learn sessions assist startups, local businesses and students access training in core knowledge and skills areas and apply this to their own businesses. These programs are designed to better prepare startups for engagement with customers and investors, and for sustainable long-term growth.
iACCELERATE CORE KNOWLEDGE AREAS
2018 iACCELERATE LEARNING SESSIONS & WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE
The iAccelerate Educate program for 2017 includes a series of formal learning sessions, workshops and lunch & learn sessions for both iAccelerate Start and iAccelerate Advanced companies.
January - March Program 2018
Learning Sessions & Workshops:
- Pitch Training - Tuesday 23 January, 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Pitch to Peer Session 1 - Tuesday 30 January, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- Pitch to Panel Session 1 - Thursday 8 February, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- Pitch to Peer Session 2 - Monday 12 February, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- Pitch to Panel and iAccelerate Community - Thursday 15 February, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- Pitch Final - Thursday 22 February, 4pm - 6:30pm
- Induction/ Seed Fund Overview - Monday 5 March, 10am - 12:30pm
- Lean 1 Methodology Learning Session (Value Proposition Design) - Thursday 8 March, 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Lean 2 Methodology Learning Session (Customer Discovery) - Thursday 15 March, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Lean 3 Methodology Learning Session (Business Model Canvas) - Thursday 29 March, 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Sales and Marketing with Jo and Taka Kubota - Tuesday 20 March, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Introduction to PR and Social - Thursday 22 March, 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Introduction to Finance, Tax & Accounting - Tuesday 27 March, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Valuation Workshop - Tuesday 17 April, 9:30am - 10:30am
- Optimising Your Business with Frank Marzano - Thursday 19 April, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Digital Strategy - Tuesday 24 April, 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Product Management - Thursday 26 April, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Corporate Structuring | Adam Cole - Thursday 8 May, 11am - 12pm
- Brand Development - Tuesday 15 May, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- HR | Leanne Isabella - Thursday 17 May, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Leadership and People Management - Tuesday 22 May, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Investor Finder with Nick McNaughton - Wednesday 23 May, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Selling to Grow Workshop (for Advanced Companies) | Nick McNaughton - Thursday 24 May, 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Term Sheet Negotiation Workshop | Nick McNaughton - Wednesday 23 May, 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- Ethics Learning Session - Tuesday 29 May, 9:30am - 12:30pm
- Pitch Briefing - Thursday 31 May, 10am - 11am
- Pitch Training with Richard Hume - Thursday 7 June, 9:30am - 4:30pm
Lunch ‘n’ Learn Sessions:
- Is your innovation changing Australia’s future? iAwards with Elizabeth Pappalardo - Wednesday 31 January, 12pm - 1pm
- IP Australia - Friday 16 March, 12pm - 1pm
- Understanding Perseverance as an Entrepreneur with Nick Bolton - Monday 30 April, 12pm - 1pm
- Shareholders Agreements & Term Sheets | Adam Cole & James Parrish - Thursday 8 May, 12pm - 1pm
- … plus more dates to be announced
For further information about the iAccelerate Educate program please contact Amira Antoun or call 02 4239 2150.
The value of our iAccelerate Educate program from recent participants:
Visit our Coming Events page for more information.
If you would like to give a workshop on your area of expertise or share you leassons learned, contact us on email@example.com.