iAccelerate Centre is open for business and we are keen to show you around and explain our program to you during one of our tour sessions.
What does the tour cover?
- We present the iAccelerate program, including a bit about our history, and more about our exciting future.
- We delve deeper into the specifics of some of our program elements
- We discuss the various options available for you to effectively engage with us and our community.
- We take you on a brief tour – showing our premises and what we offer to our residents.
- We give you a pack of information about iAccelerate. If you are a startup – this is a great take-home reminder of how we can help your startup be more effective. If you want to support the innovation ecosystem in other ways, there is material in the pack just for you aswell.
Tour & Information Sessions:
Tuesday 17 October, 11:00am - 12:00pm. Register via Eventbrite
To organise a visit to the iAccelerate Centre, to come in for a chat or tour please contact John Kerr email@example.com or call (02) 4239 2150 - it would be great to show you around.