The iAccelerate Centre, the region's first purpose-built business incubator, providing a permanent home for 280+ startup companies, officially opens July 2016.
Construction is now complete on the three-storey, 4,000 square metre iAccelerate Centre. The iAccelerate Centre features ‘plug and go’ expandable space at the UOW’s Innovation Campus. The funding for the Centre was part of the Restart Illawarra Infrastructure Fund, which provided $100 million in State Government funding for 12 projects in the region.
iAccelerate’s suite of programs is designed to assist businesses grow and scale their companies. iAccelerate is built around a robust educational program, formalised business acceleration monitoring and one-to-one mentoring.
iAccelerate Centre Facilities:
- 39 offices
- 12 meeting rooms (including 2 public meeting rooms)
- 6 breakout spaces
- 2 co-working spaces
- 1 Roof top terrace with a container bar
Want to learn more about iAccelerate? Register for an upcoming iAccelerate event.
Want a tour of the iAccelerate Centre? Register for the next iAccelerate Centre tour here.
- iAccelerate invites VIPs for tour of business incubator build
- iAccelerate Centre - Construction Progress
- New home for Illawarra’s entrepreneurs underway - 14 April 2014