[box]#000[/box]iAccelerate Pitch is a platform for entrepreneurs, innovators and high growth SME's to practice, polish and ultimately pitch their innovative business idea to a panel of experts.
It provides a platform for local, national and international investors to engage with the Illawarra and the businesses that are developing out of the ingenuity of the University of Wollongong student base and fast growth local SME's and startups.
Pitching plate consist of lead-up workshops, presentation training, mentor matching and a final pitching event to industry experts and potential investors.
The iAccelerate Pitch Grand Final will be held on Thursday 22nd October 2015 at Innovation Campus, North Wollongong.
The iAccelerate Pitch 2015 Grand Finalists are...
- Topaz Conway, Case Manager, Accelerating Commercialisation
- Bem Le Hunte , Associate Professor, Course Director – Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation, University of Technology Sydney
- Rui Rodrigues, Managing Partner, Tank Stream Ventures
- Cath Rogers, Investment Manager, AirTree Ventures
- Dean Alle, Entrepreneur in Residence, Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast/ USC
- Hamish Hawthorn, CEO, ATP Innovations and Founder, Sydney Angels
- Mindy Lieberman, VP, IT at Zendesk
- Stuart Fox, Managing Partner, Artesian Venture Partners
When: Thursday 22nd October
Time: 3.30pm - 6pm
Where: AIIM Theatre, Level 1, AIIM Building, Innovation Campus, Squires Way, North Wollongong. Directions for getting to Innovation Campus.
Register: Via Eventbrite
Please note the iAccelerate Pitch Grand Final is an invite only event.
For more information on iAccelerate Pitch visit the iAccelerate Pitch webpage.